This picture is priceless! I have a feeling it will be one that I frame and keep forever. Jameson loves his daddy and this picture just seals that love. Rusty is such a good dad too. He and J spend the afternoons together until I get home from work. Rusty can't wait until Jameson gets a little older so he can take him fishing and golfing some afternoons. I
can wait because that means J really won't want his mama anymore. I am very lucky to have a husband that jumps right in there so much. He has started giving J his bath every night so I can do other chores, and he does such a good job...way better than me! Just the little things Russ does to help me out are amazing. So.....good job Russ, I can't wait to see you try to give 2 kids a bath at one time(eventually)! ;) I love you and just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you.
I know, I know,.......gag, barf, puke. So much blah blah blah. You know what I have to say, "tough"! Part of my job as a wife is to encourage my husband and that is what I am doing. If you don't like it, don't read it. Actually,I didn't mean that part at all because I really like people reading my blog. Just skip over this one and I promise no more mushy stuff for a while.
More blogging to come.....I promise!
2 comments:
It's your blog...be as mushy as you want. =)
That is SERIOUSLY a cute picture.
That is such a cute picture!! I love it! I think the things you said about Rusty are sweet. You are a good wife for praising your hubby! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment