J turned 15 months last week and I can't believe it. I say that every time, but it is true. Time is flying. We went for our 15 month check up yesterday. He weighs 25 lbs. and is 31 in long. He gained about 3 lbs and 1 in. in 3 months. He is in the 50th percentile on both weight and height. He has never been in any other percentile since he was born. He has pretty much been a text book baby with all of his milestones. The only thing he did not follow the book on was sleep, or lack of it!!! He is perfect and I love every thing about him.
I am adding more pictures of Virginia too. We took so many of the mountain and they are just to pretty to leave out. I threw in a few movie scene pictures too. See if you can guess which scene it is. Thanks for reading.
Gigs In Slovakia #10 '26
5 weeks ago









1 comment:
I am so glad you two had a great trip! P.S. I emailed you before I looked at your post...can we say lack of sleep?
Post a Comment