Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Pictures and Our First Hair Cut


Riding on Pop's Tractor

My friend Abby took some pictures of J a couple of weeks ago and they are so cute. She does a great job every time she takes his picture. If you need some pictures taken for Christmas she is very flexible and affordable and does an amazing job. Just leave me a comment and I will give you her info.
















Jameson's hair was really getting out of hand with curls. They are so cute, but it was getting where I couldn't even brush his hair and  if I did, it looked like I hadn't. So, we decided to get his hair trimmed.  His Gigi cut it for him. She has the running record as the "first hair cutter" for all the grandchildren. She did a good job too. Here are a few pictures. I couldn't get an after picture because he wouldn't be still any longer. You can see in the pictures above all his curls and I will post a picture later of the after shot.





Every thing else is just the same.....we are getting ready for Christmas. I am so excited this year and have already done a little shopping. I am so excited because I know that J is going to have so much fun opening his presents. Isn't it funny how when you have children you don't even care about "you" anymore. I wouldn't care if I got one thing this year as long as J has fun (ok...maybe some pajamas, right Russ!) It's great how God transforms us like that isn't it.

3 comments:

Kristen Pesnell said...

Beautiful pictures!!! My favorite is the diaper and boots only shot!!! Very cute!

Kaye said...

I love all of the pics, but I agree that the diaper & boots is the cutest! =)

BrandyC said...

He is such a little stud! I can't wait for this weekend! Maddie and I had a long talk last night about "J Man"!