Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Month of October

The month of October has been very eventful for the Camp's, especially this past weekend. I will update you on all that has happened in the shortest blog I can. Let me start by saying once again that J is the cutest child ever! He is learning something new everyday. During October, he learned some animal sounds, cut roughly 6 teeth, jumped in his first moon bounce, ate his first sucker (thanks Brandy), slept until 8:00 in the morning (first time ever), went to a Halloween party in the "big boy" room at daycare, and trick or treated. I am sure there is lots more I am leaving out, but I will spare you the boredom. We have had so much fun! I know November is going to be just as fun.

First things first. We took Jameson to the Fall Festival at our church a few weekends ago. He played "go fish" with his Gam.



He picked a duck for a prize.



He took a hay ride and got first class tickets.


And finally, he jumped on the moon bounce (or whatever you call those things). He loved it and wanted to stay in it all night. He realized he could fall down and it wouldn't hurt. He lauged so hard every time he would fall. It was really fun to watch him.




Our next big event was Halloween night. Trick or Treat got moved to Friday night in our area, so we went trick or treating on Friday night. We also went to our very best friend's house on Saturday night and trick or treated with their family. They live in a nice neighborhood and we ate lots of good food and got lots of good candy. Unfortunately I forgot my camera (figures) on Sat. night so I don't have any pictures, but I do have some from Friday night. Jameson was a chicken and a cute chicken he was!













Here he is in his Halloween PJ's. I thought he looked too cute!




There is more to come. Sunday our Sunday School class went on a little hike, Jameson is moving to the "big boy" class in daycare, and we are taking a little trip. Keep reading so you don't get behind! Thanks for keeping up with my family. God has really blessed us. I can't imagine my life the way it used to be.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Love that chicken costume. =)