I had a great first mother's day! Jameson and Rusty got me a gift certificate to get a pedicure and manicure and a sweet card. We had a fun filled, yet relaxed Sunday. I love being a mom and it was very special that I got to celebrate it this year. We did a lot of visiting with our moms too. Me and Rusty have the two greatest moms in the world and we know it too. They are so good to us and it was good that we got to share mothers day with them. I started doing this post and realized that I didn't even take a picture of me and Jameson on Mother's Day. Shame on me.....Shame on Russ......Shame on both of us.
On Monday I took Jameson for his 9 month check up. He was a trooper. He has started waving at people and it is the cutest thing ever. When the pediatrician walked into the room he stuck his arm up (his wave) and smiled at him. The doctor said, "he doesn't have stranger anxiety at all does he". "That is very good that he smiled at me". It made me proud. I was afraid that Jameson would have stranger anxiety, but he loves everyone and will go to anyone. I am glad because I don't want him to be shy. Anyway.....he weighed 20 lbs. 5 oz. and was 28 1/2 inches long. He is in the 50th percentile for weight and 60th for height. So.....he is perfect just as I suspected. He is doing much better with his wheezing, but we are still scheduled to see the specialist on the 21st. Keep us in your prayers. I am dreading the day and hope they don't have to do much poking or proding. Sorry I don't have any cute picutures, but there will be more to come.
Gigs In Slovakia #10 '26
5 weeks ago






No comments:
Post a Comment