Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Callaway Gardens

My sweet husband took me to Callaway Gardens for our 5 year anniversary last weekend. It was our first night away from Jameson, but it was a much needed vacation. We left on Friday and came home on Saturday. We couldn't have asked for better weather. It was sunny and warm and the gardens were beautiful. I had a great time spending time with my wonderful hubbie. It was nice to focus all my attention on him. Thanks baby for scheduling the trip!

Jameson spent the night with my mom and was a good boy for the most part. My only concern was his sleeping through the night. The reason I was concerned is because, as many of you know, he does not like to sleep all night long. He is 9 months old and rarely sleeps until 4:30 am. He will not sleep past 4:30 am without at least waking up one time. So, I prayed, but God wanted things another way. I called my sweet mother the next morning around 7:00 and asked how he did. She very nicely said, he slept until 2:30 am. I said, and when did he go back to sleep? She said, still very nicely, he hasn't been back to sleep. Yes, you are reading right. He woke up at 2:30 and did not go back to sleep. My mom and dad were up from 2:30 that morning until we picked him up that afternoon. So, he showed out a little, but was good the rest of the time, so I am told. :)

Here are some pictures from the gardens. Most of them are from the Butterfly Center.





1 comment:

Kaye said...

Wow...I bet your mom and dad had forgotten what that was like! God bless grandparents! =)