We had a lazy weekend. I tried to do as little as possible. I am going on almost 6 months of not sleeping an entire night and it is beginning to catch up with me. Yes, you heard me right. Jameson is still not sleeping through the night. He wakes up at least one time a night STILL. I always heard moms say, "my child didn't sleep through the night until he was over a year old." I just always said to myself, "ah, that will never happen to me." Well, it is happening to me and I don't know what to do about it. I have tried everything. I know he will sleep one day. I just keep praying. What gets me is he will sleep all night one night and not sleep all night for several weeks. Then he will have another good night and not sleep for more weeks. I am not complaining because I know it could be so much worse. He is adorable and I love him so much. He has discovered his tongue and it is so cute. Everything he does now he sticks out that little tongue. I have taken several pictures of him lately and realized that his tongue is out in most of them. Also, another cute thing he does is if I ever change his diaper on the floor, he rolls over on his tummy before I can put a diaper on him. My child loves to be naked and would sit around naked all day if I would let him. I took a cute picture of him looking up at me with the cutest grin on his face and his little butt shining everywhere. I wish I could share it with you, but I have no idea who looks at my blog and I don't want some psycho looking at my child's butt. That may sound extreme to you, but working in the Social work field I have quickly learned that anything is possible. Just take my word that he is cute as a button. He also loves his exersaucer that Santa brought to him, but recently he has discovered the tags on the inside of the seat and plays with them more than the toys. He is so mesmerized by them. I know I need to cut them off (and I am going to), but I had to take a picture of it first. He is almost 6 months old now. We go for our checkup week after next and I will update you on how big he has gotten.
I hope everyone is doing well, and keep blogging. I love reading.
Tomorrow is my birthday! Whooppeeee.....I love birthdays! I will be 27 and still feel like I am 18. I usually announce it for like a solid month before just so people will know, but this year has been different. My priorities have changed and I don't think about myself as much anymore. I am still pumped and can't wait. Have a great night!

Playing with those tags!


Baby Blues

Here is the tongue!

Here it is again.
2 comments:
Love the tongue pictures! Griffin got the same exersaucer for Christmas. Right now, I think Julia likes it more than he does!
Adorable pictures! He still looks JUST LIKE Rusty! And seriously...don't feel bad about the lack of nakedness in your photos. I don't even post our last name, so you know that I'm all about protecting our privacy. Unfortunately there are sickos out there and I'd just personally not like to give them the chance!
By the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know what you mean about feeling young. I'm still not convinced that I'm almost 30. =)
Post a Comment