Well, we made it through our first and second day of daycare and work. Today wasn't as bad as yesterday. I think it is because I know I will be a home with Jameson the rest of the week and weekend. Daycare is going pretty good. Yesterday I picked my little man up and he was awake (how else would he be)? They said he had taken a 30 minute nap that afternoon but soon woke up to look around again. When we got home he was out like a light! He slept from 5-7 and I had to wake him to feed him. I also gave him a sponge bath because I felt like he was just covered in germs. :) After he ate he fell right back asleep and I put him down at 8. He didn't wake up again until 1 or so. He was exhausted. The worker said he was just nosey and liked looking around at everything. They say he did good and is smart baby. I agree on that part. Today I arrived at the daycare, started walking down the hall to his room, and hear him screaming. I thought, "that's my Jameson". I got into his room as saw him in a swing. Well, we haven't mastered liking the swing yet so he was miserable. He quickly fell asleep once I got him home and settled. He is so sweet and cute. I just want to squeeze him. All is well and I think we are going to make it. We are still working on our schedule. I am trying to master the "Babywise" schedule. I am not very good at it, but the feeding thing seems to be working. On to other things. I removed all of my pregnancy pictures from the blog, give or take a few. I thought it was time to take them off and fill them with cute pictures of Jameson. We don't have a good family picture yet, but it is coming. I rarely have time to shower and put make up on so I definitely do not want to take any pictures of me. I was sad to delete the pictures, but happy to see what replaced them. Motherhood is an experience no one can prepare you for. I am learning daily and praying that I make the right decisions for Jameson to grow up a happy, healthy, independent, secure boy. That is a lot in one statement. Pray with me as I pray for you all as well. Thanks for reading and staying in touch with my family.
2 comments:
Glad to hear that things are better today...for you mainly. =) I know it is much harder on you than Jameson and I understand that completely! =)
I like all of the new pics...including the big one up top. Enjoy your weekend with your guys!
His nanny was a sweet older lady who (with her husband) adopted Chip and me as their surrogate children when we moved to Mississippi. She offered to keep him and it was truly a Godsend. She loved him like her own and would walk him about town and call him "our baby" to other people. She was a bit batty sometimes, but she truly loved him.
In fact, part of me has feared having another knowing that we would never again find someone like her to care for our tiny little one.
Sorry, as I know that doesn't offer any help for you!
Post a Comment