Everyone else was doing this so I wanted to join in on the fun. These are in no particular order....
15. I find it hard to think of things I like to do and interesting things about myself.
14. I am an obsessive worrier.
13. I am OCD about leaving things plugged in and on when I leave the house. I often times turn around and double or triple check things.
12. I have a fear of my house burning down.
11. I love animals more than humans...very sad, but true.
10. I tend to be on the selfish side (sometimes secretly and sometimes openly)
09. I am a jealous person. Mostly when it comes to Rusty. He is just so good looking and I know how women are!
08. I am a perfectionist and clean freak and can't stand disorganization.
07. I have body image issues.
06. I can't stand fake people. Someone is one way with me and another with someone else.
05. I struggle with being a mom. I want to be perfect at it and I am not. I catch myself longing for Jameson to be older. (that is awful I know, but I am exhausted)
04. I like to goof off at work and not really get anything done.
03. I can be lazy at times. I take advantage of nap time when at all possible.
02. I like to bite the skin on the inside of my mouth....gross huh....it's a nervous habit.
01. I still have a security pillow. I call it "yellow pillow". I have had it since I was 2 years old.
Gigs In Slovakia #10 '26
5 weeks ago






2 comments:
Yellow pillow!! Sweet memories...even for me:)
Miss you -- can't wait to see you guys this month.
And don't worry...I can't myself longing for times that will be 'easier' for me when Maddie is older. And longing for 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep:)
We're actually "trying" for another now, but Shhhh...don't tell, as it's not public (and so I post it on your blog!).
It's really okay to want him to be older. Seriously I am SOOOOO relieved that we are done potty training. What a savings of time, hassle and money! Next step...when he can wipe for himself (too much info, huh? Well, you're a mom now so get used to it. =)).
Post a Comment