I love to watch Jameson sleep. He makes the cutest little faces and sometimes not so cute faces. He smiles all the time while he is sleeping. (He must be dreaming of his momma)! Anyway, we are doing well. Still trying to be consistent with our schedule. Some nights he does well and others I think I will scream if he doesn't close his eyes. I have never seen a new baby fight sleep as much as he does. I thought that came when they got older, but he is starting very young! He will stop eating just because he is getting sleepy. I have also never heard a baby grunt as much as he does. He makes this little noise when he is waking up that sounds like a mix between a dolphin and a baby horse. Use your imagination. If I could record it and put it on here I would. It is so funny to hear. Everything he does he grunts. Another little thing that he does is pitch a fit everytime he is in his carseat. He HATES his carseat. We get in the car and within minutes he is screaming his head off. He does that for about 10 or so minutes and then finally calms down. I can't calm him, my mom has tried, and Rusty can't either. I hope he grows out of that soon. I think it is because he likes to move so much and stretch and the carseat just holds him there. I don't know. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!! We went to church yesterday for the first time. I was very nervous that everyone was going to touch all over him, but to my suprise they didn't. It was good. He did so good during church and didnt' get cranky until he got hungry. I was exhausted when I got home though. It is just such a huge thing to get ready and go somewhere. I know that will get easier with practice too. I have some more pictures for you. Most of them are of him sleeping because I think he is just so cute. He is getting bigger and heavier. My back is killing me! We go back to the pediatrician tomorrow so I will know if he has gained any weight. I hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully soon my life will have some type of schedule and I can call some of you and visit with some of you. I can't wait to get out of the house!!! I love being a mom, but I have cabin fever really bad! No one warned me I would be this crazy.
Oh....the house is coming along. We have some floors down, doors up, and lights! It is getting very close. I can't wait for the day! Talk to you soon.

So Cute!
Ok.....I can't get my pictures to upload. You will just have to look at this one until I can get it to work. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment