Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's a........

BOY!

We are having another sweet little boy. I was a little surprised because my pregnancy this time has been completely different, but not disappointed at all. I think having two adorable little boys will be so much fun. Rusty was convinced it was a girl. I kind of thought it would be a boy just because that seems to be all the Camps know how to make.

He is just perfect too. My doctor's appointment went great. As always, it was amazing to see that little baby moving around. He was kicking and bouncing all over the place. He weighs 7 oz (big boy) and his heart rate was 141.

I have been feeling him move around for several weeks now. I just love that feeling. There is nothing like it. He is extremely active. Jameson moved around a good bit, but I feel this one every day.

We haven't decided on a name yet, but I'll let you know when we do.

I think Jameson is finally coming around a little bit. We told him he was going to have a baby brother and that he would get to show him how to play trucks and tractors. That seemed to make him a little happy. A little progress is better than none.

We are super excited and I can't wait to see my little boy. I wonder if he will look like J or have curly or straight hair, or sleep!!!!

Please go ahead and join me now in praying that our newest addition will sleep better than Jameson. He still wakes up pretty much every night. So please pray that God blesses us with a sleeping baby. I don't think I can get up every night with both of them.

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Cantina Camp said...

We are excited too! I told the kids and they thought that you had already had the baby, too funny! I need to get a pic of me and you together at Thanksgiving so we can share this time with our new little ones one day. Take care! We love you all!

Wendy Harris said...

Congratulations! Having two boys will be fun! They will love growing up together . . . and will probably get into a lot of mischief together too :) Gotta love boys!!

Kristen Pesnell said...

How exciting to be having another boy! There's nothing quite like the way a baby boy loves his mommy, and you'll be blessed to feel that love x2!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Kaye said...

Congrats on the next little Camp boy! I think Jameson needed it to be a boy. =)

So excited for you! Can't wait to hear the name you guys choose!