Friday, October 29, 2010

29 years and counting

No I am not talking about the Duggar's..even though if they keep going this could be the title of their show one day.

29 Years ago today my sweet, loving, handsome husband was born. Thank you Jesus! I am so thankful that he made Russ. I know He made him just for me. I have never doubted that fact. I really can't believe we are getting this old. Next year we hit the big 3-0! I don't know where the time goes.

Anyway, about 17 of these 29 years, Rusty has been mine. We have been inseparable since birth practically. Each year I love him even more. He is an amazing husband and an even better dad. I could list all the great things he does for me, but it would take all day and who has the time?

I am so thankful for you Russ. Thank you for being so awesome and treating me like a real man should (insert Carrie Underwood's song here). You are the joy of my life and one of the reason's I wake up each day (you know Jameson usually wakes me up first). I love you so much and appreciate all that you do. I hope you have a wonderful day. I can't wait to spend many more birthday's with you. I love you!

I do need to give some credit to Rusty's mom for sharing him with me all these years and for bringing him into this world. Thanks GiGi. You did a good job!

No comments: