Wednesday, December 9, 2009

You can lead a horse to water.....

You know the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink". Well, I have come up with a new slogan for my life. It is, "You can lead a baby to bed, but you can't make them sleep". Most of you know that my precious little baby has never been a great sleeper. He had gotten better, but recently we are going through a regression. He wakes up almost every night around 1:30 and stays up for about 2 hours. Some nights I feel so helpless because I don't know what to do. So, I am asking for some quick prayers for Jameson if you have time. I am a firm believer in prayer and I know it works, so please join me.

More posts with pictures coming soon! Christmas is just around the corner and I am so excited! Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Kaye said...

Thanks for the encouragement over at my blog. =) I know it will pass, but it makes me feel so lousy.

Speaking of feeling lousy, I'm sure you do with all of this lack of sleep! Count me in as praying for you and Jameson (and Rusty). We've been through times that Patrick slept more than others (though admittedly, nothing like the scale you're seeing), and although it seemed like it would never end, it always did. So to extend your advice back to you...this too shall pass. And in the meantime, I'll be praying for you guys! =)

By the way...on Facebook I requested your address to send a Christmas card to, as it's changed since the last time I mailed anything. =)

Cantina Camp said...

I am praying for you and Jameson. I want to thank you for your prayers for us along those same lines. Things have been better this week and I am praising the LORD! I do have sympathy for you and I know your desperation! I am sure that it makes for a hard and long day at work! I am praying and covet your prayers.