Monday, August 3, 2009

1st Birthday Party...Can you believe it????




Saturday we had our first birthday party. Jameson LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so naturally we had a Mickey party! We had such a great time and Jameson got so many toys and cute clothes. I was pooped, but had a such a good time. Saturday night after everyone had left and Jameson was in bed, me and Rusty were so sad. We sat in bed almost in tears because our little boy was growing up. We just can't believe it. You look forward to and plan so hard for that first birthday and you think it will never come, but then it just slaps you right in the face all at once. I am glad he is growing, but my heart is tender. I thank God everyday that he gave Jameson to me. He is an amazing little boy and we love him so much. Enough sappy sad stuff, here are so cute pictures. Jameson got a car for his birthday and thinks he is such a big boy when he rides in it. He also got a Mickey Mouse train to ride, a lawn mower and a swing and slide. It is so funny to see him jump from one toy to the next. He loves them all. Thanks to all our wonderful family for being a part of this special day.







1 comment:

Kaye said...

Patrick also loved Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at that age...and still watches it from time to time.

I know exactly what you mean about how quick they grow up. I can't believe what a big boy Patrick is these days although most people (who aren't parents) can't understand why it isn't obvious to me that he is as big and independent as he is!

Love the pictures...especially the one of him in his car. Too cute!