Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You'll never guess.......

I'm Pregnant!!! 

I am 10 weeks(according to the doctor) and 9 weeks (according to the sonagram). The doctor kept my due date at 10 weeks.....but i don't want to get my hopes up. I am due April 3rd (doctor) and April  9 (sonagram). It is all very confusing. The doctor said it didn't matter because there were so few days between the two dates. I say a week makes a difference....but who am I ????? We are very excited and Jameson keeps telling us he DOESN'T want a baby. Boy does he have a surprise coming!! We ask him, "Jameson, do you want a baby brother or sister?" His response, "No". 

I have been feeling pretty good. I have been pretty nauseated this time around. I was never sick with Jameson, so it is something to get used to. As long as I don't lose my cookies, I am good! I have started a new love affair with saltine crackers and sprite. They are my best friends right now.

Keep us in your prayers. I know my life is really about to change again, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so glad I have a blog family to share the news with.

Until next time,
Hugs, Kisses, and Saltines

Here is my little bean. The head is the big blob toward the bottom. Isn't he or she already so cute!

3 comments:

Kaye said...

I truly am excited for you. And I love Jameson's "no" response. Too cute!

I'll be praying for you and Baby Camp. Love you guys!

Elena said...

YAY! I hope its a girl so Reese has a friend!

Kristen Pesnell said...

Congratulations! 2 kiddos is such fun!