Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We've Got Ears...Say Cheers!

J has a new Mickey Mouse sweat jacket and looks so cute in it. We wear it outside every day. I thought he looked so cute that I just had to share the picture with you.


We are having so much fun playing with J right now. He is at such a fun age. I love trying to teach him new things and watch him try to say words. He is always doing something to make me  and Russ laugh. He hit a growth spurt over night. One day his clothes fit and the next they didn't. He is getting taller and weighs lots more now. He is also cutting 5 teeth at one time. 3 of them  are molars!!!! Did I mention 3 molars at one time. Even though he may be ill at times ( I would be too if I had that many teeth trying to come in), he still finds a way to make me smile, and that is why I love being his mom. I thank God every day that he allowed me to be a part of Jameson's life and for blessing me with a beautiful baby. He is already 14 months old and will be 2 before we know it. Here is a picture of him showing off those pearly whites and his blueberry muffin!


I love muffins mom!
Does he look like his daddy or what???

2 comments:

Kaye said...

He SO looks like Rusty! And I love the jacket too. =)

Cantina Camp said...

J man is soooo cute! Yes, he can not deny who his father is....I have one that can't deny his father either....maybe it is a Camp thing!! Ha-Ha!!