I bet you thought this was something I shouldn't be posting didn't you! Ha Ha.....Valentine's Day was great. The Friday before Valentines, we got together with Brandy and Jonathan, our very best friends who we love so much, and ate dinner. Did I mention without children? We decided we would have some adult time to talk...real conversation....no interruptions. So we did and it was great. We hung out all night on Friday and had a blast. I didn't want the night to end, but we had to get home to our little cuties! Bedtime was calling. We ate dinner at Fuji, hung out at the mall, and then ended the night with Starbucks. Rusty and I love friend time and wish we had more time to hang out. Brandy and Jonathan...we love you guys! Anyway, Valentine's Day was fun. Rusty and I didn't really do much. We exchanged some cute cards and candy and called it a day. Overall it was a great weekend.
FYI: I have posted 4 blogs today so make sure you scroll down to see all the cute pictures. I think it went over to another page. Thanks for reading!

Two hot babes at dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment