Thursday, June 5, 2008

Not much happening

Well, not much is happening at the Camp resodence. I just wanted to post so you all didn't think I was getting lazy. I will say that I am getting more and more anxious about all this baby stuff. I only have about 9 weeks left and can't wait to see my precious little babies' face. I know he is going to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. It seems like time is going by so slowly now. I am ready for my showers and the "big day" to come. Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant. Each day I get to feel him poke and kick I smile. You can tell he is getting bigger though. You can tell I am getting bigger!!! I went to the doctor yesterday. Everything is going well. My sugar test was good....no gestational diabetes (thank you God)! I don't know what I would do without my milkshake that Rusty makes me almost every night. I gained the most weight I have since I have been pregnant. I am not dislosing that information, but it made me rather depressed. I know I am suppossed to gain weight, but I was happy with my 2-3lb gains every 4 weeks. It was a bad 3 weeks food wise though. I went on vacation, ate doughnuts every night and brought a dozen home with me. Then Rusty went to Montgomery and brought home another dozen. In between the doughnuts I was having milkshakes. So, it caught up with me. I have started my exercising again so maybe I will at least stay toned. I have recently started waking up in a panic over labor. I don't know why, but I have. It is finally hitting me that I am going to have to get the baby out some way and he isn't just going to magically appear. It is exciting, but terrifying at the same time. All of you know what I am talking about. Anyway, I know this is all pretty boring and you are tired of hearing about my pregnancy, but I am pregnant and that is all you talk about when you are pregnant. When I have Jameson, all of my blogs will be about him and not me anymore. So you only have to deal with it a little while longer.
The house is coming along. Maybe in about a month the sheet rock will be up and we can start to paint. That will be exciting. Well, I guess I have bored you to death. Thanks for reading and feel free to post comments if you would like. Update you later.

1 comment:

BrandyC said...

Just remember that the weight you are gaining is helping to make Jameson big and strong!

Plus, if you really get depressed, just close your eyes and think of the 60 pounds I gained. That will make you feel better instantly!!

Love you!