My apologies for not blogging lately. I have been very busy this past week and have not had time to update you all. (and there is not much to update you on). I decided to take the part time job in Ashland and have been writing the grant for the position. I have no idea what I am doing, so it has taken away all of my free time. I am trying to write a grant on top of my full time job duties and it is hard. I won't actually start the new job until July. Nothing much has been going on. We have a front porch and almost back porch on our house now. They are almost completely finished with the outside and I am so excited. I will post new pictures soon. On the baby side of things, I am doing well. I am getting bigger by the minute and can tell that our little boy is getting bigger by the minute. I love feeling him roll around and laugh every time he pokes his little butt or knee or elbow out. My tummy goes lopsided. I can't help but smile. I am 28 weeks this week and only have 12 weeks max left. That kind of freaks me out, but also makes me really excited. I can't wait. Mother's Day was good. Russ cooked me breakfast in bed and got me flowers and a card from him and Jameson. It was incredibly sweet and thoughtful. He has set the bar high for the coming years! We got to spend some time with our wonderful moms too. We are so lucky to have moms who care for us and love us the way ours do. They are great! I am very excited this week too because Rusty and I are going on our "Babymoon" to Destin at the end of the week. We are staying in the bed and breakfast we stayed in on our honeymoon. I am so excited and can't wait for a little R&R. I will post pictures of the trip next week. I am really dreading putting on my swimsuit though. Oh well.....need to do some work, but wanted to update you first. Just keep me and Russ in your prayers as we go through all these major life changing events at one time. A new house, new baby and new job make for a stressful time. Hope you have a great Monday!
3 comments:
We love you guys and we are definiteuly praying for all three of you! Thanks for the updates, we love them. Have fun this weekend!
yay for 'babymoons'! have fun and enjoy this time together. i'm praying for you this week. love you!
Okay, found you through Beth's blog and wanted to send you guys a huge congrats! I had no idea you guys were pregnant, but I'm terribly excited for you! You are a beautiful pregnant lady! =) Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment